Portable Appliance Test Engineers
Required in Plymouth and the surrounding areas
Competitive salary plus daily performance bonus and six monthly Team bonus
Calbarrie provides Electrical and Fire Safety Testing and we are seeking to appoint qualified Portable Appliance Test Engineers to provide our inspection and testing services across Plymouth and the surrounding areas. Working from your home base and surrounding areas although you may occasionally be required to work in other areas of the UK depending on operational requirements within the business.
The job of a Portable Appliance Test Engineer involves the inspection and testing of portable appliances in and around client premises. The Test Engineer will ensure that a professional service is delivered in a safe and timely manner. In the main this will be achieved in normal working hours but there may be occasions when there is a requirement to work out of hours dependent on the type of site and client access.
You must be City & Guilds 2377 qualified and be able to achieve a minimum of 250 PAT tests per day.
The role will involve the following:
- Carrying out Portable Appliance Testing
- Working closely with the Regional Operations Manager
- Test equipment provided
To be considered for this role applicants need to have the following experience and qualifications:
- City & Guilds 2377 or equivalent
- A proven ability to work in a safe manner in accordance with company policies and safety legislation
- Must have full drivers’ licence and own car for occasional business use. Mileage expenses will be paid.
- In addition candidates must have the dedication to keep up to date with current legislation and undertake any training as required.
In return we offer a competitive salary, a daily performance bonus, daily lunch allowance, six monthly Team bonus and 20 days holiday a year plus bank holidays.
To apply please email Nigel at firstname.lastname@example.org.