Electrical Test Engineers
Leicester, Gloucester and Outer London
Competitive salary with fantastic overall earnings potential (based on daily targets)
Calbarrie Compliance Services is hiring for Fixed Wire Electrical Test Engineers to provide our inspection and testing services in Leicester, Gloucester and Outer London.
Calbarrie provides Electrical Safety Testing across the UK with a full range of electric, fire and emergency light services. We are seeking to appoint Fixed Wire Electrical Test Engineers to work from your home base and surrounding areas. You may be required to work in other areas of the UK depending on operational requirements within the business.
The job of a Test Engineer involves the inspection and testing of commercial Distribution Board. You will ensure that a professional service is delivered in a safe and timely manner. In the main this will be achieved in normal working hours but there may be occasions when there is a requirement to work out of hours dependent on the type of installation and client access.
Electrical Test Engineer – The role
The role will involve the following:
- Carrying out electrical periodic inspection and testing work
- Working closely with the Technical Manager and Operations team
- Completing minor remedial works if required
- Producing accurate NICEIC reports to be QS’d by our technical manager
- PAT testing
- Fully funded vehicle provided
- Test equipment provided
Electrical Test Engineer – The Person
To be considered for this role applicants need to have the following experience and qualifications:
- A recognised electrical qualification, preferably as a time served Tester
- City & Guilds 2391 or equivalent or 2394 and 2395
- A proven ability to work in a safe manner in accordance with company policies and safety legislation
- In addition candidates must have the dedication to keep up to date with current legislation and undertake any training as required.
To apply email Terry Wright, Operations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information contact Terry on 01242 587080.