Internal Sales Executive
The post-holder will be responsible to work within the Sales Team and to interface with other areas of the business as follows:
The Post-holder will:
- Achieve sales to a required level on an internal basis. The methods utilised include the effective use of the telephone and prospective customer information provided by the Company.
- Achieve a target number of telephone calls and time on phone in a working day.
- Work from a call list, which the employee is required to maintain and update/expand on a daily basis.
- Maintain accurate data on the CRM database by entering new company details, contact details and records of all activities, documents and orders associated with that customer/prospective customer.
- Send relevant literature and quotations to prospective companies.
- Maintain regular contact with companies and follow up all activities in accordance with Company Procedures to the point of placement of an order.
- Accurate data in support of each new order is to be generated in a pre-determined format and forwarded to the Senior Administrator responsible for processing orders.
- Support the BDE and Commercial Director regarding the follow up of sales prospect and leads and visits. Where appropriate, visit the customer.
In addition to the above, the following standard requirements apply: –
- Provide as directed, sales forecasts for customers and potential customers with whom they are in contact. Provide ways and methods of improving the company’s sales performance.
- Report to the Team Leader or Sales Manager either formally or informally on a daily/weekly basis as required.
- Ensure the company is known and actively represented throughout the UK.
- Ensure management are in possession of all relevant statistics and information to maximise and co-ordinate the company’s sales efforts.
- Ensure effective use of all selling time.
- Ensure an in depth and up to date knowledge of CCS services at all times.
- Attend sales and training courses as necessary.
- Liaise within sales and other departments to maintain clear communication.
- Be smart and presentable and represent the best interests of the company at all times.
The Post-holder will:
- Be prepared to attend Departmental and Annual Company Meetings as required.
- Be prepared to support the external sales staff when requested.
- Be prepared to support the Sales administrator in raising orders and other tasks during busy times and holidays.
- Undertake other reasonable tasks appropriate to the grading of the post as required.