Calbarrie Compliance Services provides Electrical Safety Testing and Compliance across the UK with a full range of electrical, fire and emergency light services and an impressive list of clients. Currently we are seeking to appoint someone who possesses great organisational and communication skills to help assist with the co-ordination of scheduling and engineering of our testing programme.
As Operations Assistant you will be an important part of our busy Operations Team based in our Cheltenham head office. You will be required to assist Operations Manager and support the Scheduling team and engineers. You should be an energetic team-player and demonstrate good time management and show a willingness to learn.
Objectives of the Role:
- Responsible for stock control and distribution of engineers equipment and uniform
- Liaise with companies to order and supply engineer equipment
- Assist Operations Manager and Technical Manager with operational duties
- Ensuring, through accurate record keeping, Engineer Health and safety qualifications are up to date.
- Keeping Engineer equipment legal and calibrated
- Arranging Fleet service/MOT bookings and hire vehicles
- Assist Technical Manager with planning of engineer Audits
- Assign Regional Office work to Regional Office engineers
- General Office support
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communications skills; verbal and written
- Experience of working in a busy office
- Driven and self-motivated
- Enthusiastic and willingness to learn
- Strong organisational skills; the ability to work under pressure and manage your time effectively
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Strong team-player
- Computer literature
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The role entails desk-based work
If you are looking for a new challenge within a company which will reward your commitment, hard work and loyalty, then we need to speak to you. To apply for the role of Operations Assistantr send your CV to Terry Wright, Operations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information on the role call Terry on 01242 587080.
“Calbarrie is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.”