Portable Appliance Test Engineers
Competitive salary with fantastic overall earnings potential (based on daily targets)
Calbarrie Compliance Services is hiring for Portable Appliance Test (PAT) Engineers to provide our inspection and testing services across various locations in the UK.
Calbarrie provides Electrical Safety Testing across the UK with a full range of electric, fire and emergency light services. We are seeking to appoint PAT Engineers to work from your home base and surrounding areas. You may be required to work in other areas of the UK depending on operational requirements within the business.
The job of a Portable Appliance Test Engineer involves the inspection and testing of portable appliances in and around client premises. The Test Engineer will ensure that a professional service is delivered in a safe and timely manner. In the main this will be achieved in normal working hours but there may be occasions when there is a requirement to work out of hours dependent on the type of site and client access.
PAT Engineer – The role
The role will involve the following:
- Carrying out Portable Appliance Testing
- Working closely with the Technical Manager and Operations team
- Fully funded vehicle provided
- Test equipment provided
PAT Engineer – The Person
To be considered for this role applicants need to have the following experience and qualifications:
- A recognised electrical qualification, preferably as a time served Tester
- City & Guilds 2377 or equivalent
- A proven ability to work in a safe manner in accordance with company policies and safety legislation
- In addition candidates must have the dedication to keep up to date with current legislation and undertake any training as required.
To apply email Terry Wright, Operations Manager, at email@example.com. For more information about the role contact Terry on 01242 587080.