Calbarrie Compliance Services is the UK’s market leader in electrical compliance services and has been trading since 1970. Today Calbarrie employs more than 100 qualified engineers who are regionally based across the UK. Our Head Office in Cheltenham employs 25 staff that keep the wheels turning.
What will you do as our Qualified Supervisor?
- Take responsibility for the safety, technical standard and quality of electrical installations
- Review, evaluate, validate and sign off NICEIC certification
- Ensure results are recorded correctly on testing certificates
- Ensure the department is up to date with all Health & Safety legislation and Company policies and procedures
- Manage the process of distributing all electrical certification & documentation that is produced by the operatives
What are we looking for in our Qualified Supervisor?
- A recognised electrical qualification, preferably obtained as a time served apprentice
- City & Guilds 2391 or 2394 & 2395
- Ideally have previous experience as a Qualified Supervisor
- Dedication to ongoing training and keeping up to date with current regulations
- A proven ability to work in a safe manner in accordance with company policies
- Calm under pressure with the ability to deal with an ever changing work load
- Office based from Cheltenham with occasional nationwide travel required
Benefits of becoming our Qualified Supervisor:
- Basic salary up to £35,000
- Bonus structure
- Company vehicle
- Test equipment provided
- 23 days holiday +Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
To join us as our Qualified Supervisor please email firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you